Monday 8 March 2010

First Post!

Hey guys! Thanks for visiting my page.

Just to clarify a few things, even though I'm sure you've gathered from the name - this is a blog dedicated to reviewing all the yuri series' that I like/love, any series that may have some kind of subtext, or simply just series' of anime/manga that I adore (Which, believe it or not, is almost always yuri). Hopefully you will enjoy my reviews, and I look forward to hearing your opinions on what I post, whether they be good or bad. But remember, just make your critisism constructive! Who knows, maybe it will spark off a gigantic debate between people about such yuri or anime things. :3

Anyway, thanks again, and make sure to keep up with this blog! I'll start reviewing very soon.

Cat x

Oh, and also, the image used for my banner is by RandomCuriosity - they are a very good Anime review site! I take no credit for the screencap, and if RC get in touch with me to take it down, I will be more than happy to do so.

That's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment